A bin is a steel container used for the storage and removal of relatively large volumes of waste. Most of our bins have two ground-level doors at the back that provide easy walk-in access. Bins may be either open at the top or fully enclosed with lockable lids.
Consider renting a bin if:
- Construction and demolition waste (wood framing, drywall, lath and plaster, hardwood flooring, insulation, etc.)
- Miscellaneous household junk ( furniture, appliances, electronics, mattresses, carpet, etc.)
- Yard and garden waste (tree branches, shrubs, leaves, etc.)
- Clean fill (bricks, cinder blocks, paving stones, and broken concrete)
- Scrap metal (steel fencing, aluminum siding, copper plumbing pipes, etc.)
To reduce disposal fees some material and items, such as clean fill, are generally accepted only if separated. Please contact us if in doubt about the acceptability of other material. We stand by our motto "we pick-up everything" and will try to accommodate your needs.
(Please note sizes and dimensions are approximate. 1 cubic yard measures 3 ft x 3 ft x 3 ft.)
Bins can often be placed in the driveway, or on the lawn of a residential property. For commercial customers, bins may also be placed in a parking area or loading bay. With a municipal permit it may also be possible to place a bin on the street.
The cost to rent a bin will vary depending on the type and amount of waste to be disposed of, rental period, and location. Please contact us for further information or to get a free estimate.